FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Without a doubt! We’re always happy to answer your questions about Eastside Home Solutions. Simply submit your question online or call us at 508-318-7059 to speak with us directly.
We use a quick and easy process that makes things simple for sellers:
- CALL US TO BOOK A VISIT. Please provide us with some information about your home. You can reach us at 508-318-7059 or through the contact form on this website.
- OBTAIN A CASH OFFER. Our team will contact you to schedule a visit. Our franchisee will answer any questions you have about Eastside Home Solutions and inspect your home. If buying makes financial sense, you’ll receive a cash offer for your home.
- COMPLETE YOUR SCHEDULE. You are not required to accept the cash offer. But if you do, we’ll schedule a closing time that works for you so you can get your money and move on as soon as possible.
No. Visiting your home and making a cash offer places you under no obligation. We’d be delighted to come to your home, answer your questions, and make you an offer. There is no requirement. You have the option of accepting or declining the offer.
People from all walks of life sell to us, but they all have one thing in common: they want to sell their home quickly to a reputable home buyer who can make a cash offer and close on their timetable.
Here are a few of the reasons why people sell to us:
- I need to sell an inherited property as soon as possible.
- Want to get rid of a rental property with problematic tenants.
- Relocating or changing jobs.
- Divorce is in the works.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and potentially facing foreclosure
- They do not want to deal with structural or repair issues.
- Simply relocating but unwilling to deal with repairs, painting, or cleaning.
- …and much more
Because Eastside Home Solutions can close in as little as three weeks, we could have your cash in hand before you miss another payment, allowing you to avoid foreclosure entirely.
Certainly not. We do all of this for free. Contact us today for a complimentary offer.
We’ve been in business for over 25 years, and over 125,000 homeowners have trusted us to work with their specific circumstances and buy their homes quickly and as promised.
- Our buyers are looking for houses in any condition that could be good investments. Call us whether your home requires extensive or minor repairs.
Our team is primarily real estate investors. Our franchisees invest time and money to renovate houses and profit once they are resold. After answering your question and assessing the condition of your home, our local franchisee will make a fair, no-obligation cash offer based on the expected market value of your home following a full renovation, after deducting renovation time and costs.
While we buy at a discount, selling to Eastside Home Solutions has several advantages for the seller. These are some examples:
- There is no need to deal with real estate agents or pay realtor commissions.
- We cover standard closing costs. We pay cash, so there are no bank delays, and no deals fall through due to financing.
- We buy “as is,” so there’s no need to worry about repairs or cleanup.
- When you’re ready, we’ll close on your timetable.
- If you need to move quickly, we can close in as little as three weeks.
Every situation is different, and Eastside Home Solutions works with each homeowner individually to find solutions. We’ve bought over 125,000 houses, so we’ve dealt with just about everything you could imagine. Let’s talk about what you’re up against and devise a strategy to keep you out of foreclosure.
Yes. We purchase condos, townhomes, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, and even some commercial properties.
We have estimating down to a science after purchasing 125,000 homes. Before making you an offer, our team in your market will consider the following factors:
- The current state of your home.
- The estimated cost of required repairs and renovations.
- The length of time required to renovate your home.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your home in comparison to other homes in the neighborhood.
- The amount of real estate commissions needed to sell your home after it has been renovated.
- The cost of keeping the house in good condition until it is ready to sell, which includes insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and other expenses.
The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, less these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.
If you’re selling to Eastside Home Solutions, nothing. We can buy your house as-is, so you won’t have to do any repairs or even sweep the floor.
If you inherited a house, you have the right to do whatever you want with it, including sell it. We can assist you with your inherited home and have additional information for you here.
Simply give us a call or fill out our online form. Your local Eastside Home Solutions representative will arrange a time to meet with you and inspect your home. We can often make you a cash offer right away, and we can close in as little as three weeks.
Eastside Home Solutions, unlike other methods and buyers, can have cash in your hands in as little as three weeks after you accept our firm cash offer.
- Eastside Home Solutions is always looking for houses to buy in any market condition. We’re the buyers you can count on to make a fair offer and close quickly.
- We can close in as little as three weeks if you accept our firm cash offer. How’s that for quick?!